Natural Language Processing as a SAAS Web Service
Date of last software update: March 2, 2016
New March 9, 2016: KBSportal is now also available as a standalone JAR file containing compiled JRuby code and all linguistic data for KBSportal
KBSPortal is developed in Ruby but KBSPortal is now available as a compiled JRuby application to meet the needs for Java/JVM deployment.
Now you can use artificial intelligence and natural language processing capabilities
in your web applications by calling the KBSPortal web services.
Use KBSportal for:
- Automatically tag and categorize user submitted content on your web site.
- Identify named entities (i.e., people, places, companies, locations, etc.) in text.
- Automatically generate summaries of text using both ngram analysis and LSI.
- Link related documents by people, products, and companies discussed in the documents.
- Cluster similar documents.
- Rate user content by sentiment.
I have been working on text analytics since the early 1980s. While I have written KBSPortal for my own use,
I also hope that you also find it useful for your projects.