Natural Language Processing Library Written in Ruby
Date of last software update: December 8, 2016
KBSPortal is developed in Ruby.
Now you can use artificial intelligence and natural language processing capabilities
in your web applications by calling the KBSPortal web services.
Use KBSportal for:
- Automatically tag and categorize user submitted content on your web site.
- Identify named entities (i.e., people, places, companies, locations, etc.) in text.
- Automatically generate summaries of text using both ngram analysis and LSI.
- Link related documents by people, products, and companies discussed in the documents.
- Cluster similar documents.
- Rate user content by sentiment.
I have been working on text analytics since the early 1980s. While I have written KBSPortal for my own use,
I also hope that you also find it useful for your projects.